basic photo editing
This is the way that i edit pictures on photoshop! tutorial level: beginner
1. Open the image that you would like to edit in photoshop.
2. Resize it to whatever you like, i usually do 350x467
3. Go to IMAGE/ADJUSTMENTS/BRIGHTNESS/CONTRAST
4. I usually put the brightness up a bit and the contrast to what looks best
5. Go to IMAGE/ADJUSTMENTS/VIBRANCE up the vibrance a bit if the image needs it
6. Once i'm done i go to FILTER/SHARPEN/SHARPEN. Don't over sharpen.
-- That's it! Super simple and makes the pictures look wayy better --